Are you new to contacts lenses and want to make sure you are inserting them and or removing them correctly? Licensed Optometrist Trisha explains the correct way while Lukian Wang has a quick and creative way that will definitely surprise you!
How to insert and remove contact lenses the correct way
How to Remove Contact Lenses QUICKER!
As always consult with your doctor first! How do you prefer to insert or remove your contacts? Have any tips or tricks to share? Add a comment below.
- When can children wear contacts?
- How Long to Get Used to Contact Lenses?
- What are the best contacts for an athlete that sweats a lot?
- My Contacts Make My Eyes Pink and Crusty. Why Does This Happen?
- I ran out of contact lens solution- can I use water instead?
- How Old Must I Be to Start Wearing Contact Lenses?
- If you flip your contacts the other way will they work differently?
- Is it ok to drive at night with my daily contacts that I have worn more than 7 hours?
- What is the difference between 1-day, 2 weeks, monthly quarterly, or annual replacement lenses?
- My contact lens fell in a pool; can I still wear the lens if the pool has chlorine?
- What is the harm in extending the life of my contact lens?
- Why do I need to pay a fee for contact lens evaluation every year in addition to the standard eye exam fee
- Why is the contact lens prescription different than the glasses, aren’t they the same?
- How do you read this eye glasses and contacts prescriptions?