This section is dedicated to contact lenses. Over time we hope to provide you with the latest on the different types, brands, pricing, technology and more!
- How do I insert and remove contact lenses the correct way?
- When can children wear contacts?
- How Long to Get Used to Contact Lenses?
- What are the best contacts for an athlete that sweats a lot?
- My Contacts Make My Eyes Pink and Crusty. Why Does This Happen?
- I ran out of contact lens solution- can I use water instead?
- How Old Must I Be to Start Wearing Contact Lenses?
- If you flip your contacts the other way will they work differently?
- Is it ok to drive at night with my daily contacts that I have worn more than 7 hours?
- What is the difference between 1-day, 2 weeks, monthly quarterly, or annual replacement lenses?
- My contact lens fell in a pool; can I still wear the lens if the pool has chlorine?
- What is the harm in extending the life of my contact lens?
- Why do I need to pay a fee for contact lens evaluation every year in addition to the standard eye exam fee
- Why is the contact lens prescription different than the glasses, aren’t they the same?
- How do you read this eye glasses and contacts prescriptions?
- What is the danger of not taking off my contact lenses? (I like to sleep in with them)
- Do I have Astigmatism?